Any shared information on this blog are provided solely for visitors’ information, and while thought to be accurate, are provided strictly “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. The Healthy Chickadee blog owner, administrators and contributors will not be liable to you for any illness, injury, damages or losses of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of your use of recipes, suggestions, comments or information provided in blog posts or pages, provided by comments posted in the “comments” section, provided by e-mail sent to you or provided at any other site that can be accessed from this blog.
- This site is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. Nothing on this site is to be construed as medical advice; we are not doctors. Please discuss your personal health, including any options or ideas you may read on the internet (on this site or others) with your personal, qualified health practitioner. Information presented is not intended to replace the advice of your primary health care provider. We are not responsible for any adverse outcomes associated with using or misconstruing advice or information on this site. Views expressed on this website are opinions.
- The content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. The owner of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in the information available on this site or by following any link on this site nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- Views expressed by guests in the “comments” section do not necessarily reflect the views of the owner, administrators or contributors. The also do not necessarily reflect the overall theme of The Healthy Chickadee.
- We may use affiliate links in posts. Some, not all, may earn us a small commission for these items if you purchase through our links. You do not incur any extra cost.
Here, at The Healthy Chickadee, we respect and value other’s opinions. We want to build a community, therefore we encourage comments, questions and suggestions. If you post, please stay on topic, refrain from profanity or offensive statements and illegal content. Please maintain a peaceful setting by being considerate respectful of other’s views.
This purpose of this website is to provide resources, recipes, and information that will help others to make informed decisions that would best suit oneself or their family. We value our all our our reader’s feedback, even if it’s the opposing viewpoint, but if you’d like to add to the conversation please take care and do so in a respectful manner.
Any comments both on the blog and Facebook page that contain the following will be removed immediately and banned indefinitely:
- Profanity or offensive statements
- Illegal content
- Solicitation or spam – no ads, please (we will accept a nickname in your comments
ex: name – Healthy Chickadee
- Comments that include links back to personal stories intended to sway people to make medical decisions (we will accept scientific or medical journals)
- Comments which directly insult the blog owner or other commenters
We reserve the right to edit or delete comments for any reason we deem appropriate. All comments are reviewed before being published, and will appear if and when they are approved.
We all worry about privacy on the internet. Your privacy is important to us at The Healthy Chickadee.
What is your information used for?
- To personalize your experience and better respond to your individual requests or needs
- To improve our website (based off of the suggestions and feedback we receive from you)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason, whatsoever, without your consent, other than the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
NOTE: If at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving our emails and newsletters, we include detailed information on how to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email.
Information we disclose
Please be aware that the information you volunteer or post on the site can be accessed by the public and may be used by people who will reply to your content on the site.
-modified on May 17, 2013
Thanks for understanding and for cooperating to keep our place a peaceful, happy, encouraging setting!
The Healthy Chickadee